As we gear up to celebrate Regional Scrum Gathering India 2014, We look forward to your help and support. Regional Scrum Gathering India 2014 is scheduled to be hosted in the city of Hyderabad, India on 11th and 12th July 2014.
The call for abstracts for other available speaker slots is already open.
More details about the conference are available on our event website:
We are now inviting session proposal reviewers for the conference. We expect a session reviewer to have several years of experience using Scrum practices and being a speaker in at least 2 conferences. Volunteering to be on the review committee is a great way to give back to the community and to have input into the program at the event
There will be two review phases during which the reviewers will be asked to read through proposals. Depending on how many reviewers we have on the team, this could be a significant time commitment during those phases. Here are the tentative timelines for the review process.
- Date of closure of early abstracts: 31st January 2014
- System closed for submissions: 1st February-21st February 2014
- First review comments and acceptances: 15th February 2014
- System open for modification and late abstracts: 22nd February 2014
- System closed for submissions: 28th February 2014
- First list of selected sessions: 15th March 2014
- Second list of selected sessions: 25th March 2014
Please use the following link to submit your interest for being a reviewer.
We are looking to have firm commitments by 21st January as the first reviews start from 1st February.