Announcing the CSP+ Retreat-India 2015
Certified Scrum Professionals have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. CSPs challenge their Scrum teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile methods are implemented for every project.
Going the extra mile to earn your CSP shows you are committed to continuous improvement.
To further enhance and support the career and skill development needs of CSP holders in India and South Asia, we are happy to announce India’s second CSP+ retreat as part of the Regional Scrum Gathering South Asia 2015.
CSP+ Retreat India is a very special event sponsored by ScrumAlliance to provide an opportunity for CSP holders to network, share experiences, and grow their skills in their Scrum journey.
Join your fellow Scrum enthusiasts as they discover the deeper nuances of success with Scrum.
- Ignite Session
- Sip and Know (Drinks break)
- Contribution of CSPs to organizational change
- Unite Session:
- Value Driven Behaviour Management
- Wrap-up and Retro
- Networking Dinner
Eligibility: CSPs, CSCs, CSTs
Date: June 5, 2015
Time: 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
Venue: Royal BallRoom, The Leela Palace, Bengaluru
Non-RSGSA15 Participants- INR 2000 + taxes
RSGSA15 Participants- INR 1000 + taxes
Please write to us at email@example.com with the following details:
- “CSP+ Retreat” in subject line
- Your ScrumAlliance membership number/ Scan of Certificate you hold
- Kindly mention if you are a CSM/CSP/ CSC/CST
- Registration number for RSGSA15 conference as on your delegate pass (Discounted registration only for RSGSA15 delegates)