Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014 is one of the Regional Scrum Gathering® conferences around the world in 2014.
“ Humane Scrum”
With the theme of “Humane Scrum”, the Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014 focuses on exploring techniques, tools, behaviors, and experiences that help bring about the mind-set so essential to reaping the benefits of using Scrum in organizations small and large.
The sessions would be focused on the following:
- Scrum People: This track would focus on stories of changing mindsets, people management, collaboration and interactions to build a Scrum team. This would have workshops, concept presentations and round-tables on future of Scrum
- Collaboration Tools: This theme would feature Tutorials, workshops and presentations on Tools to enhance and increase communication and collaboration with and within teams
- Skills for Scrum: This track would exclusively focus on workshops and tutorials on skills essentials to Scrum Team members, Scrum Masters , Product Owners and Stakeholder
- Largest gathering of Scrum Professionals in India in 2014 with close to 800 delegates from 150+ companies across India and worldwide
- Participation not only from IT professionals but also from academic fraternity and Project Management community
- Covers a wide spectrum of learning techniques, including lectures, workshops, open spaces, lightening talks, coach clinics and many more.
- Focus on experience sharing, learning the ropes and innovation in Agile adoption catering to varying level of knowledge pools
- Participation from eminent speakers and decision makers from the industry.