“Building Agile Organizations”
For last few years, organizations from small to medium to large sizes and complexities have been transforming to Agile. Scrum is becoming increasingly popular across these transformations. Here arrives another evening for you – the Agile enthusiasts of Hyderabad, to come together to discuss, exchange and share ideas about your Agile & Scrum experiences.
Who are invited?
Developers, Leads, Testers, Project Managers, Product managers, Program managers,Entrepreneurs, Executives, or someone who is part of a start-up, or a mid-to-large corporate entity. You may be a certified member, experienced agilist or just a curious one!
October 14, 2015 (5.30 PM to 8:30 PM)
- 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM: Registration and HiTea
- 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM: Welcome note, a short talk on Hyderabad Agile communities.
- 6:15 PM to 6:45 PM: How Capgemini does Agile
- 6:45 PM to 7:15 PM: Panel Discussion
- 7:15 PM to 8:00 PM: Learning activity on Scrum roles
- 7:45 PM to 8:15 PM: Closure, Vote of Thanks & Networking.
Customer Care Block, Capgemini,
Gachibowli, ISB Road, Hyderabad.
Contact for more details:
Suresh Konduru (+91-91600-18581)