Hilton Garden Inn, Sector 50, Gurgaon, Haryana
In the 5th year of Agile Tour in India, India Scrum Enthusiasts Community (ISEC) and PMI – North India Chapter proudly bring you Agile Tour 2014 Delhi-NCR.
Agile Tour 2014 Delhi-NCR will be hosted as North India Agile Day , an exclusive avenue for Agile Enthusiasts in North India to converge, discuss, play and learn form the community. The North India Agile Day would be setup as a mix of case studies, presentations & Open Space focused on learning Agile concepts through sharing.
These conferences are aimed at Agile enthusiasts wanting to learn about advanced and established agile practices
Registration Link: http://www.meraevents.com/event/at2014del
- 0900-0930: Registration and Networking
- 0930-1015: Keynote by Vibhore Sharma, CTO, Naukri.com
- 1015-1045:The world of PMI- North India Chapter and ISEC
- 1045-1100: Tea Break
- 1100-1230: How to be a Great Project Manager- A Leadership Skills session by Veerendra Kumar Jaitly
- 1230-1330: Lunch
- 1330-1400: Case Study – Manoj Jain, Director, Technology Development, MakeMyTrip
- 1400-1445: Case Study – Sekhar Burra, Executive Agile Coach, ADP
- 1445-1500-: Tea Break
- 1500-1600-: The Kanban Pizza Game, Sudipta Lahiri, SVP Engineering, Digite
- 1600-1700-: Agile Innovation Games, Rahul Sudame, Key Accounts Manager, Persistent Systems
- 1700-1730: Lightning Talks
- 1730-1745: Closure
Call for Sponsors
Agile Tour India events present you the opportunity to showcase your brand Agility to the who’s who of the Agile community in India. To be a sponsor for the event, fill in the Expression of Interest form here and we will get back to you shortly
- Mail us at: email@example.com
- Call: +91-8506011150 OR +91-8506011132
About Agile Tour
Agile Tour is an international confluence of Agile events where multiple cities from around the world host the event during same period. Where at the global level, the synergies work to create a better agile world, the local organizers make it special by assisting local organizations, whether big, medium or small in adapting agile, the right way.
The sixth edition of the Agile Tour in 2013 attracted more than 14000 participants in 90 cities from 43 countries around the world (including Canada, France, , Brazil, Luxembourg, Switzerland, USA, China). Thus, in 2013, Agile Tour became the first biggest conference on the Agile topic on the world.
The seventh edition, Agile Tour 2014 would be more impressive with at least 100 cities, which will present content on the topics of Agile, Scrum, Crystal, Lean, Software Engineering, Psychology aspect, Antropology, Human resource and so on
To read more about Agile Tour 2014, please visit www.agiletour.org.