Business and Enterprise Agility Conference (BEACON 2018) –
An International Congress of Business and Enterprise Agility Practitioners
Intensive learning. Actionable insight. Invaluable takeaways. Success Stories. Game changers. New Technology Ecosystem. Digital Economy. AI. Education. Design and Architecture. Governance.
Thank You All!!
We thank our Speakers, mentors, sponsors, organizing committee and all Agile Practitioners who attended the 2017 BEACON Conference and made it more valuable and enlightening. Without all of you, BEACON 2017 wouldn’t have been so successful.
The Theme for this year’s conference (BEACON 2018) is- “Being Agile in a Digital Economy”.
The Digital Economy is worth more than three trillion dollars today, and the way it is changing business processes, the need for responding and being adaptive to change has become the need of the hour.
In our two-day conference we are going to have discussions around the latest trends and skills that digital transformation demands; and how public and private organizations can be Agile to transit from traditional business processes to new, digital processes.
The growth of modern enterprises depends on how they adapt to change. BEACON is our humble attempt to give the Agile adopters a power of choice, not through forced adoption but by giving them on a single platform, information about and pros/cons of key Agile frameworks in existence and their usage and benefits for key functional areas, so, that organizations and individuals can decide what works for them.
Our Tracks for this year’s conference are:
Agile in Governance (Contracting)
Government organizations are increasingly looking to use Agile to meet diverse consumer needs. This track will include discussions, stories, demonstrations and crystalizing essential insights on Agile adoption in Governance, in an easy-to-absorb format. Through discussions, research, forums, networking and immersive workshops, we are aiming to provide public officials with fresh insights to facilitate deep-dive understanding of Agile transformation and its need in today’s Digital Economy.
Agile in Education
Organizations in IT and Non-IT sectors have been adopting Agile methodologies and processes to upgrade their current organizational structure and develop a new corporate culture, for more productivity and survival amid changing business environment of today. But, we have not thought to transfer the ideas to an arguably more critical application: Education. “Education of the Future” is what we expect to cover in this track.
Agile in Architectural & Design
“Agile Architecture as a Paradigm Shift” Traditional Architecture and design focuses on rules, standards and guidelines, and less on providing space for solutions. Mostly they are not tolerant to ambiguity due to which “Embracing Change” has become impossible in today’s world. This track will include insights on how Agile promotes smooth software development by enabling architectural support that is adaptive and not emergent.
BEACON 2018 is going to be a Game Changer for all sectors!
- Super Early Bird : INR 8000 + Taxes (Approx USD 120 + Taxes)**
- Regular Price : INR 15,000 + Taxes (Approx USD 220 + Taxes)
Pricing & Discounts **
- Super Early Bird : Valid till 31st July, 2018.
- Students Only : Price: INR 8000 + Taxes (Approx USD 120 + Taxes)
- Group Discounts** : Groups of (3) or more enjoy a 5% discount on Regular price.
** Kindly write to us at email@example.com for any group queries and corporate bookings. Conditions apply.
- Registration and payment must be processed at the same time.
- Valid only for Final Year students of an MBA or equivalent PGDBA programs on product of valid student ID card. Not valid for PGPX and other Executive Programs.
- The total fees for all registrants in the group will be charged to the first person in the group’s registration.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the group discount code.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Your registration gives you full access to all keynotes, sessions and special events.
- AM & PM Tea breaks and Lunch are included [Saturday – Sunday] plus any evening events.
- Regretfully, we cannot offer 1-day passes or allow sharing of passes.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
More Information and Contact:
Or call – India: +91-9711879950, +91-9953709950, US: +1(303)817-7008